The Hepworth Wakefield has welcomed over 2.3 million visitors since opening in May 2011 and is now firmly established as a major local, national and international attraction, winning Art Fund Museum of the Year in 2017. We present an outstanding programme of historical and contemporary exhibitions alongside displays drawn from Wakefield's collection of 20th-century and contemporary art. In August 2019, the first phase of The Hepworth Wakefield Garden opened. Designed by Tom Stuart-Smith, the garden features sculptures and is one of the largest free public gardens in the UK.
We value all our staff and their commitment to driving our success.
Benefits of working at The Hepworth Wakefield include:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), rising by a day after each year of service in your first three years up to 28 days
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption entitlements
- Enhanced sick pay entitlements
- Employee Assistance Programme offering confidential support services for you and your immediate family
- Occupational Health Service
- Free eye tests run by Specsavers
- Group Pension Plan run by Royal London, including an employer contribution of up to 6%
- Staff discount in the shop and café
If you would like to join our highly motivated and successful team please see our current vacancies below.
There are currently no vacancies available.
How to apply
Our team is bold, open and we embrace innovation. Our Mission is to create experiences that inspire, captivate, surprise and enhance everyone’s lives. Read our Vision, Mission and Values
If you fit this description and would like to apply for one of our jobs please complete an application form. We promote diversity and equal opportunities, please help us to monitor this by filling in an equal opportunities monitoring form.
Your completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form should be sent to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please post your forms to Alexa Becker, The Hepworth Wakefield, Gallery Walk, WF1 5AW.