The support of our Members is more vital to us than ever before as we plan our long-term recovery from the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic. Join one of our membership schemes and help us continue to present ambitious exhibitions, champion the region’s artistic spirit, care for Wakefield's important collection, maintain our beautiful new Tom Stuart-Smith designed garden and deliver our extensive programme of learning and outreach activities to engage people of all ages.
Become a Member from £33 a year and enjoy exclusive benefits that bring you closer to the gallery and support our work.
Aged 18-25? Join as a Young Member from £12 a year.
Enjoy exclusive access to our exhibitions, events and tours, plus excellent discounts.
- Free entry to all exhibitions, including Jadé Fadojutimi, Sheila Hicks: Off Grid, and Hannah Starkey
- Invitations to Members-only exhibition previews and special events, including online artist-talks
- Discounted adult workshops/courses*, talks and tours
- 10% discount in the shop, online shop, and café plus double discount days throughout the year (excluding limited editions)
- Seasonal offers
- The Hepworth Wakefield monthly e-newsletter and other regular email correspondence
- Membership card and Fredde Lanka illustrated notebook for all new Members
- An annual car parking permit can also be purchased
* Half of the available places on adult workshops/courses are offered at the Members’ discounted rate.
Four easy ways to join
- Join online from £36 a year
- Join by Direct Debit from £33 a year and save £3
- Call 01924 247365 (Mon-Tue)
- Join in the gallery – just ask a member of our team
Why not buy a Gift Membership for someone special?