The support of our Members is more vital to us than ever before as we plan our long-term recovery from the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic. Join one of our membership schemes and help us continue to present ambitious exhibitions, champion the region’s artistic spirit, care for Wakefield's important collection, maintain our beautiful new Tom Stuart-Smith designed garden and deliver our extensive programme of learning and outreach activities to engage people of all ages.
Enjoy exclusive access to our exhibitions, events and tours, plus excellent discounts.
- Free entry to all exhibitions, including Barbara Hepworth: Art & Life, Jadé Fadojutimi, Sheila Hicks: Off Grid
- Invitations to Members-only exhibition previews and special events, including online artist-talks
- Discounted adult workshops/courses*, talks and tours
- 10% discount in the shop, online shop, and café plus double discount days throughout the year (excluding limited editions)
- Seasonal offers
- The Hepworth Wakefield monthly e-newsletter and other regular email correspondence
- Membership card and Fredde Lanka illustrated notebook for all new Members
- An annual car parking permit can also be purchased
* Half of the available places on adult workshops/courses are offered at the Members’ discounted rate.