The support of our Patrons is more vital to us than ever before as we plan our long-term recovery from the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic. From £40 a month, you can get closer to our work through a range of premium benefits that allow you to engage fully with our programme, expertise and wide artistic networks, as well as contribute significantly to our work.
Join The Hepworth Wakefield Patrons and enjoy all Members’ benefits, plus:
- A private tour of the gallery with our Director and exhibition curator
- Digital and in-person invitations to go behind-the-scenes to artists’s studios, private collections and art fairs
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the year, both at the gallery and around the country
- Free entry to all artist’s talks
- Exclusive 10% discount on Limited Edition works
- Prominent acknowledgement for your support on our website and in the gallery
Patronage starts with an annual suggested contribution of £500 (or £480 when paying by Direct Debit), comprising £150 to cover benefits and the remaining amount a discretionary donation not connected to any benefits. If eligible, the donation portion will qualify for Gift Aid.