The Contemporary Circle
The Contemporary Circle plays an important role in supporting the artistic programme at The Hepworth Wakefield, providing important support towards our bold and internationally significant contemporary exhibitions programme, and allowing us to be even more ambitious and innovative in our future programming.
Join The Contemporary Circle with an annual contribution from £3,000 and enjoy a wide range of bespoke benefits that will bring you closer to the gallery, and the artists we work with.
Join The Hepworth Wakefield Contemporary Circle and enjoy all Patrons’ benefits, plus:
- Invitations for you and a guest to enjoy exclusive events including visits to artists’ studios, private collections and Director led behind-the-scenes tours of The Hepworth Wakefield
- A Curator-led tour of each major exhibition at The Hepworth Wakefield for you and a group of guests
- An invitation to attend each VIP lunch and private view of major exhibition openings at The Hepworth Wakefield
- An invitation for you and a guest to attend our 10th anniversary dinner in May 2021
- First to know about new acquisitions and additions to the collection
- Be the first to hear about new limited editions, with priority reservations and a 10% discount off limited edition artworks
- Your support prominently recognised in the gallery, on the website and new collection related books
- VIP passes to national and international art fairs such as Frieze Masters, Frieze New York, Frieze LA, Art Basel, Art Basel Miami Beach, TEFAF Maastricht and FIAC
To find out more,
please contact Jacoba Bruneel at JacobaBruneel@hepworthwakefield.org.
Contemporary Circle membership starts with an annual suggested contribution of £3,000, comprising £400 to cover benefits and a discretionary donation of £2,600 not connected to any benefits. If eligible, the donation portion will qualify for Gift Aid.