The Contemporary Circle
The Contemporary Circle plays an important role in supporting the artistic programme at The Hepworth Wakefield, providing important support towards our bold and internationally significant contemporary exhibitions programme, and allowing us to be even more ambitious and innovative in our future programming.
Join The Contemporary Circle with an annual contribution from £3,000 and enjoy a wide range of bespoke benefits that will bring you closer to the gallery, our major exhibitions, and the artists we work with.
Join The Hepworth Wakefield Contemporary Circle and enjoy all Patrons’ benefits, plus:
- Invitations for you and a guest to enjoy exclusive events including visits to artists’ studios, private collections and Director-led behind-the-scenes tours of The Hepworth Wakefield
- A curator-led tour of each major exhibition at The Hepworth Wakefield for you and a group of guests
- An invitation to attend each VIP lunch and private view of major exhibition openings at The Hepworth Wakefield
- A complimentary exhibition catalogue to accompany major exhibitions
- First to know about new acquisitions and additions to the collection
- Be the first to hear about new limited editions, with priority reservations and a 10% discount off limited edition artworks
- Your support prominently recognised in the gallery, on the website and in new exhibition catalogues
- VIP passes to national and international art fairs such as Frieze Masters, Frieze New York, Frieze LA, Art Basel, Art Basel Miami Beach, TEFAF Maastricht and FIAC
To find out more,
please contact Jacoba Bruneel at JacobaBruneel@hepworthwakefield.org.
Contemporary Circle Membership and the associated benefits are available to any individual in return for the minimum annual payment. Circle Members are strongly encouraged to make an annual donation in addition to this payment. The minimum annual payment is £400, which covers benefits, with an additional suggested donation of £2,600, not connected to any benefits. If eligible, the donation portion will qualify for Gift Aid.