The Collection Circle
The Collection Circle helps provide important funds towards acquisitions as well as the long-term care, conservation and research of our wonderful collection. As a member of the Collection Circle, you will enjoy a special relationship with The Hepworth Wakefield.
Join The Collection Circle with an annual contribution from £3,000 and enjoy a wide range of bespoke benefits that will bring you closer to the gallery, the collection and the artists we work with.
Join The Hepworth Wakefield Collection Circle and enjoy all Patrons’ benefits, plus:
- Invitations for you and a guest to enjoy exclusive events including visits to artists’ studios, private collections and Director-led behind-the-scenes tours of The Hepworth Wakefield
- A curator-led tour of each major exhibition at The Hepworth Wakefield for you and a group of guests
- An invitation to attend each VIP lunch and private view of major exhibition openings at The Hepworth Wakefield
- A complimentary exhibition catalogue to accompany major exhibitions
- First to know about new acquisitions and additions to the collection
- Be the first to hear about new limited editions, with priority reservations and a 10% discount off limited edition artworks
- Your support prominently recognised in the gallery, on the website and new collection related books
- VIP passes to national and international art fairs such as Frieze Masters, Frieze New York, Frieze LA, Art Basel, Art Basel Miami Beach, TEFAF Maastricht and FIAC
To find out more, contact us at email@example.com
Collection Circle Membership and the associated benefits are available to any individual in return for the minimum annual payment. Circle Members are strongly encouraged to make an annual donation in addition to this payment. The minimum annual payment is £400, which covers benefits, with an additional suggested donation of £2,600, not connected to any benefits. If eligible, the donation portion will qualify for Gift Aid.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1924 247365 if you would like discuss the option of paying for benefits only.