10th anniversary circle
To celebrate 10 years since opening The Hepworth Wakefield in May 2011 and to secure vital funds for our long-term success, we have established a special funding circle - The Hepworth Wakefield 10 Circle. As a member of the 10 Circle you will enjoy a special relationship with The Hepworth Wakefield as we plan and celebrate our 10th birthday in May 2021.
Join The Hepworth Wakefield 10 Circle with a one-off contribution of £10,000 and enjoy a wide range of bespoke benefits that will bring you closer to the gallery, the collection and the artists we work with.
Join The Hepworth Wakefield 10 Circle and enjoy all Patrons’ benefits, plus:
- Invitations for you and a guest to enjoy exclusive events including visits to artists’ studios, private collections and Director led behind-the-scenes tours of The Hepworth Wakefield
- A private curator-led out-of-hours tour of each major exhibition during our 10th anniversary year at The Hepworth Wakefield for you and a group of guests
- Invitations to attend each VIP lunch and private view of major exhibition openings at The Hepworth Wakefield
- An invitation for you and a guest to attend our 10th anniversary dinner and garden party (pandemic restrictions allowing)
- First to know about new initiatives, acquisitions and additions to the collection
- Be the first to hear about new limited editions, with priority reservations and a 10% discount off limited edition artworks
- Your support prominently recognised in the gallery and on our website
- A free copy of the new major book about the life and work of Barbara Hepworth, edited by our curator, Eleanor Clayton being published by Thames & Hudson.
To find out more, please contact Olivia Colling on OliviaColling@hepworthwakefield.org.
10 Circle membership starts with a contribution of £10,000, comprising £500 to cover benefits and a discretionary donation of £9,500 not connected to any benefits. If eligible, the donation portion will qualify for Gift Aid.