The Hepworth Café: Gin Pairing
Friday 2 November 2018, 6.30 - 9.30pm
Join us at a special late-night opening of The Hepworth Café for a four-course meal and canapes, each course paired with a different gin cocktail and introduced by our Executive Chef, Chris Hale.
The evening will also feature an exclusive tasting of The Hepworth Wakefield Gin, our own new special blend, produced by Nightingale’s Gin, and an introduction to the inspiration, botanical ingredients and distilling processes behind it.
– Venison carpaccio, heritage beets, pickled celeariac, artichoke puree & linseed cracker.
– Beetroot carpaccio, heritage beets, pickled celeriac, artichoke puree & linseed cracker (V).
Served with a Sloe & Blackbery cocktail
– Gin cured sea trout with fennel & citrus dressing
– Carrot, orange & fennel salad (V)
Served with Seville orange gin sours
– Duck breast, rhubarb puree & walnut granola
– Nut roast wellington, rhubarb puree, & walnut granola (V)
Served with rhubarb & mulberry Gin and Tonic
– Pink grapefruit posset, yoghurt sorbet, burnt blood orange & pistachio
Served with grapefruit French 75