Second Wednesday of every month, 1 - 3pm
Get creative in relaxed, artist-led sessions or simply join us for a chat and cup of tea.
These monthly workshops invite people living with dementia, their carers, friends and family to talk, make and imagine with us inspired by our exhibitions and art collection.
Upcoming dates for 2020:
- Wednesday 12 February, 1 – 3pm
- Wednesday 11 March, 1 – 3pm
- Wednesday 8 April, 1 – 3pm
- Wednesday 13 May, 1 – 3pm
- Wednesday 10 June, 1 – 3pm
- Wednesday 8 July, 1 – 3pm
- Wednesday 12 August, 1 – 3pm
- Wednesday 9 September, 1 – 3pm
Parking is free for those attending the session. Please give your registration number to the welcome desk when you arrive.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your access needs, please contact the Learning Team on
or 01924 247398
(Mon – Fri, 10am – 4pm).